Friday 23 February 2007

Sunday 25th-Friday 2nd March '07


Hello.

Hoping you have had a good week. I have been busy planning lessons this week as well as my final yr 10 lesson on Prejudice at Castle Manor which went well.

Yesterday I was at a meeting with Church leaders about HOPE 08, a year of mission across the UK, if you've not heard about it I urge you to take a look at the website for it, http://www.hope08.com/

So this week coming! On Sunday I will be 'promoting' if that's the best word the work of HSI at Haverhill Methodist Church to make people aware of what's happening, especially now Matt has left and I arrived. I'll be working round the churches over the coming months.

Monday, Tuesday and Thursday are full of lessons at Chalkstone Middle with the yr 5's as we look at Stories and I will be teaching them about the Easter Story so please pray for an openness and enjoyment in the lesson!

Hopefully the big office move is happening next week also, I have a little office at Samuel Ward which is now ready for me.

A busy week which I hope will be great fun not only for me but for those in the classes too!

Have a great week.

No comments: