Friday 2 February 2007

Monday 5th-Friday 9th February 07

Hello.

After having a manic week I'm looking forward to a restful weekend. The mentoring is continuing to go well and this morning I had a great assembly and the first of the RE lessons appeared to go well.

This following week looks a little like this...
Monday, Wednesday and Friday I have the same RE lesson with yr 10's at Castle Manor to get round the whole year group.
Wednesday I also have the mentoring at Chalkstone.
We've also found out we'll be moving into the new office at Samuel Ward after half term holidays so that is an answer to prayers.

I trust you have had a good week and enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

pd said...

Hello Beckie

Thanks for the continuing updates on here, they're very useful, and make us feel we're in the picture.

Can I use this to ask you for a copy of the report you sent to Stuart for the CofR meeting last week? - I have to write the minutes!

God bless, Peter