Friday 9 February 2007

Half term week

Hello.

Hope you are all well and enjoying the snow! I always find it amusing that the UK can't cope with a couple of inches of snow!

Had a good week this week. Had three lessons at Castle Manor and after a very bad start I was thanking God because a girl approached me afterwards asking for a Bible! Certainly something to be thankful for!

Also had a few extra things going on and after a meeting with the Haverhill Echo I discovered an article on HSI and me on Thursday though they managed to completely omit the word 'Christianity' from the whole thing!!

Next week, well as you may know it's half term, so I have a series of lessons on the story of Easter at Chalkstone middle after the holidays so I will be planning that as well as being involved in the Haverhill Methodist holiday club, 'Going Bananas'. So looks like a fun week. Please be praying for the club which runs Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning.

I hope you have a fun weekend! I will be watching the rugby, so we need no more snow!!!!!!

No comments: