Friday 16 February 2007

Monday 19th-Friday 24th February 07

Hello,

I trust you have had a good week. Half term has been busy, started off with a Valentine's talk at the Methodist Church on Sunday morning and one lucky couple won a meal out for 2 in Haverhill after winning my quiz..I do hope they enjoyed their Pot Noodle!

Just had the final morning of holiday club, 'Going Bananas' at Haverhill Methodist church. It's been a really good few days and the children left wanting more which always feels like a positive sign to me. We had about 40-50 kids each morning, we jetted off to banana Island where the kids sang songs, played games and learnt about Jamima, Zacheaus and Noah! Hopefully some will come along to the family service on Sunday morning.

So next week back to schools, I will be back to my mentoring in Chalkstone Middle and writing lessons for the year 5 RE lessons.
I have the final year 10 RE lesson at Castle Manor on Wednesday morning.

So as term gets going again, plans will keep taking shape. Hope you have a good weekend.

No comments: