Friday 2 March 2007

Monday 5-Friday 9 March 07

Hello.

Been a busy week and I can finally say I have now moved in to our new office at Samuel Ward! It's warmer and brighter and I can learn German while I work (I'm next to the German class rooms!!). It's been hard work moving boxes around but finally we're here. So that is one mission complete!

This week has been good all round, having had some really successful lesson with the year 5's at Chalkstone, they have been so much fun!
I have also just had a meeting at Parkway Middle and have some exciting news which I have been waiting for. We have a Rock Solid group...the first of many I hope. it will start from the summer term to give time for publicity etc. It will be a lunch time club at the school for anyone who wants to join me in my silly games and a short talk. Rock Solid material is great and I really pray the room will be so big that the club has to move rooms or be put on twice a week! I do need help though and if you or anyone you know might want to sit in on the club...you don't have to get involved if you don't want, I would really appreciate an extra body on a Thursday lunch for only half an hour. E-mail me if you're interested. haverhillschoolsinitiative@gmail.com

Next week I hope to be a part of Castle Manor's 6th form RE day on Tuesday, though still waiting to hear more about this.

I also have mentoring at Chalkstone.

Other than that I will be planning for assemblies to promote RS and planning the club!

Please do gt in touch if you want to get involved with RS. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Phil Stanbury-Jones said...

At last you're in to new office. Sounds like an encouraging week. See you Monday, Phil