Friday 9 March 2007

Monday 12-Friday 16 March 07

Hello.

So next week is looking a little like this;

Tuesday; starting with an assembly on an Easter theme for yrs 7 and 8 at Parkway so that I too can promote the soon to be running Rock Solid.

Also starting a Christian Union at Castle Manor that lunch time, the first one so hopefully we can see where it will go and what they want from it.

I have the last yr5 RE lesson on Stories that afternoon at Chalkstone too.

Friday; A group of students from Castle Manor are going to be looking around the Methodist Church to help them understand about churches which I will be joining them with before going to Mudflaps in Kedington.

Please pray for contact, I have been really struggling to get contact with some schools, lots of promised calls back and not receiving any so please pray that I'll be able to speak to those I really need to speak to, especially at Castle Hill. Thank you.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: