Friday 1 June 2007

Monday 4th-Friday 8th June 07

Hello,

I hope you have had a good bank holiday! Well it it now the end of half term and the last stretch of schools term is in front of me!

I had a great bank holiday, Simon and myself went up to Cliff College where I studied for two years to go to their Festival, we survived camping in the freezing weather and battering rain, but we had a great time going to seminars and worship events, and I have come back with some new ideas and feeling more inspired!

Over this half term as well as planning and preparing assemblies and clubs I have found time to do some reading, at present I'm reading 'Mission-shaped Youth, rethinking young people and church' by Tim Sudworth, it's a helpful book for someone in my job as I look at the place of young people in one culture and how to present church to them and get them involved!

So, on to this coming week...

Wednesday: Westfield Primary assembly-The story of Noah
Castle Manor-Christian Lunch
Thursday: Rock Solid yrs 5 & 8, Parkway Middle
Friday: Rock Solid yrs 6 & 7, Parkway Middle
Clare Middle assembly-Commitment
Mudflaps

No comments: