Friday 22 June 2007

Monday 25 to Friday 29 June 07

Hello!

I hope you're not too wet! What a week!

We've been busy and madly preparing for the celebration service on Sunday. Also had the usual groups, we have been struggling with one of our Rock Solid groups on a Friday, please please pray for guidance for Diana and myself as we deal with the difficulties and pray also that the pupils do get something positive out of that group. We want everyone to feel welcome and safe in RS and at the moment it is proving hard work so we would really value your prayers.

So this coming week, my last full week before I take some holiday.

Wednesday-I will be spending the day at Parkway Middle doing a problem solving day-please pray that the rain holds off and that we have a great day full of fun.

Thursday-Rock Solid at Parkway yrs 5 & 8

Friday- Rock Solid at Parkway yrs 6 & 7.
Mudflaps.

We hope to see you on Sunday evening. Have a great weekend.

No comments: