Friday 15 December 2006

Last week of School Term

Hi again.

Been a busy week. Had a great final lesson with the Yr7's at Parkway Middle on Monday, unfortunatly they had to cancel Tuesday's assembly. Meeting with Youth Services was great, I'm going to be doing some one-to-one work with one of the kids which is a really positive thing I believe that we can work with the Youth Services. I ended up going to Parkway Middle Christmas Concert which was superb! And I've ended the week with some great meetings looking ahead to the coming year with some lesson and assemblies planned.

Next week is the last week of term, they finish on Tuesday so the only thing booked in is spending the afternoon at Parkway Middle on the last day of term to join in the fun. After that the weeks up to Christmas will be planning the coming lessons.

I won't add any blogs now until the New Year so Merry Christmas, have a good one and I'll see you all in 2007!

1 comment:

Phil said...

Hope you had a Good Christmas and New Year, and enjoyed first day back of schools...