Friday 18 April 2008

Hello.

I hope you have all had a good week. we are preparing for Breakout tonight, please feel free to bring along Middle school aged young people tonight, tickets are available on the door at £2, 7.30-10pm. It looks like a good evening!!

Here is what is happening over the next week,

Tuesday: Possible assembly at Castle Hill (to be confirmed)

Wednesday: HOPE 08 meeting

Thursday: HOPE 08 prayer meeting
Please pray for the schools this day as many teachers are striking having a massive implication to the running of schools this day.

Friday: Rock Solid, Parkway Middle.
Mudflaps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.