Friday 9 November 2007

Monday 12th-Friday 16th November 2007


Hello.
I hope you all stayed safe last weekend and enjoyed the fireworks. But now we look towards Sunday with a different feel as we remember those who have died in war. We’ve been looking at this in Rock Solid this week, remembering the sacrifice many make for us and for others, but also celebrating the freedom and safety they have brought to many of us in our every day lives.

So this week coming...
Monday-I will be travelling up to Derbyshire Monday evening so please pray for a safe and easy journey. Also remember the Executive committee as they meet.


Tuesday-I have a one day study conference day at Cliff College and I will be travelling back that evening.


Wednesday-Prayer for Hope 08.


Thursday-Rock Solid at Parkway Middle, years 5 & 7.


Friday-Rock Solid at Parkway Middle, years 6 & 8.
I am travelling down to Eastbourne for Youthwork the Conference which I return from on Sunday evening. This is a great opportunity to meet with many youth workers, to get some teaching and encourage one another.

No comments: