Friday 28 September 2007

Monday 1-Friday 5 October 07

Hello!

This will just be a short one as I have just returned from the depths of Derbyshire and after a 5 hour journey in heavy traffic and rain I'm feeling pretty tired-though the week was very good, but I shall write more about that sometime next week!

Prayer requests for the things we are doing this coming week;

Tuesday-
An assembly at Parkway Middle.
Castle Manor Christian lunch, Diana is sharing her testimony.

Thursday-
An assembly at Parkway Middle.
Rock Solid at Parkway.
Samuel Ward Youth Alpha begins.

Friday-
Rock Solid at Parkway.
Mudflaps in Kedington.

Sunday-
Church visit to Church in the Field and Youth Alpha for Haverhill Methodist.

Please keep us in your prayers. Sorry for the brief blog, but I'm back with you next week so I'll be adding more!

No comments: